Monday, August 31, 2009

First class of the semester and I'm already loving it.  I realized that it really is going to be A LOT of work, so I'm totally mentally preparing myself for it.  I might drop a class or two, because I'm not sure if I can work and go to school full time.  I'd honestly rather take a few classes over a longer span of time than trying to fit everything into a year.  I thought the shorter route was the way to go, because everyone else is doing it, but do you really gain anything from it?  I think I might be able to find more opportunities my less concentrated way, because it will give me more time to volunteer and intern.  I'm already signed up to volunteer at Fashion's Night Out Sept. 10, 2009 NYC I'm learning to plan things, but still take each day one at a time.

No comments: